Today we’re excited to release our new training and promotional pack for publishers! We’ve designed this new collection of reusable materials with our publisher customers in mind, to make it easier to run your own Altmetric training sessions, and to help familiarise your teams with the Altmetric Explorer and embeddable badges.
We’ve also thrown in additional promotional materials for you to use including posters, banners and leaflets – so you can tell your readers, authors, editors, and colleagues about your Altmetric tools!
Here’s what’s included in the publisher training and promo pack:
- Altmetric Explorer slides to run training sessions – PowerPoint
- Poster announcing Altmetric Explorer access – PDF
- Poster announcing Altmetric badges on your platform – PDF
- Sample text for creating your own help page about the Altmetric badges (feel free to edit and link to our Support site) – Word
- Web banners to announce launching Altmetric badges – Various sizes
- Our guide on rolling out Altmetric tools across your organisation – PDF
You could add the posters around your office to promote Altmetric Explorer access, add banners to your website to tell your readers about the Altmetric badges on your content, or use the PowerPoint slides to run Explorer training sessions and share functionality tips with colleagues.
Take a look at our new Altmetric Explorer tutorial video here:
Here we take you on a tour of the Altmetric Explorer, and show you how to search for attention to specific journals, browse popular papers by subject and compare attention across multiple journals.
We’d love to hear what you think about our new materials and get in touch if there’s something you don’t see here but would find useful!