Are you interested in altmetrics, but aren’t really sure what they are, how they might be useful for your institution, or what the Altmetric for Institutions platform can offer?
Sign up for one of our upcoming webinars to learn more – there’ll be a run through of the basics and we’ll take a look at some ways librarians, research managers, communications offices and faculty management are using the data.
Just select the session you’d like to join from the list below and click the link to sign up.
An introduction to altmetrics, use cases and the Explorer for Institutions:
- 10th February, 3pm EST/8pm GMT – register here
- 11th February, 2pm GMT/9am EST – register here
- 8th March, 2pm GMT/10am EDT – register here
- 9th March, 3pm EDT/7pm GMT – register here
Ready to move beyond an intro? Deepen your knowledge with these topic specific webinars featuring thought leaders, altmetrics users, and current Altmetric customers
- 17th February – From bench to bedside: How altmetrics can help secure ongoing access to CTSA funding – register here
- 23rd February, 10am EST/3pm GMT – Clinicaltrial.gov tracking – how it works and why you should use it – register here
Questions about our webinar schedule? Email email@example.com