A case report of lung injury caused by a flavored electronic cigarette kit with tetrahydrocannabinol. It looks like HP on CT, but it was BO. It took ECMO. https://t.co/SiBaXrRn1O
@ChaunceyGardner @US_FDA A quick search throws up a white paper linking popcorn lung and vaping in a 17 year-old minor: https://t.co/MR529rIgIL. However I must concede that more research is needed, with only a handful of cases recorded.
@fcaudevilla @CNPT_E @sespas @SEDET No solo el acetato de vitamina E. Inhalar líquidos #ECIG expone al usuari@ a muchos otros compuestos químicos potencialmente dañinos como el DIACETIL. https://t.co/KNW1K5dBvJ