BJGP Research Conference 2019
28 March 2019
29 March 2019
Jean Liu, Head of Product at Altmetric, will be speaking on a panel discussion around disseminating research at 1.30pm at the British Journal of General Practice Research Conference 2019.
Please email Jean if you are interested in booking in a meeting during the conference.
About the conference:
Inspiring researchers and authors of the future
Following the huge success of our inaugural conference, the BJGP Research Conference returns for a second year. It’s an exceptional opportunity for researchers at all stages of their careers to acquire new research skills and present their work in a constructive, peer-reviewed environment.
- A unique opportunity to acquire new research skills
- Receive constructive feedback on research presentations
- Hear from leading figures in primary care research
- Learn new skills in writing, critical appraisal, peer review and presentation
- Workshops on many aspects of writing and publishing research
- Poster presentations
- Meet the editors and staff of the BJGP and BJGP Open
- Research and the media
- Alternative metrics
- The role of social media in disseminating new research and changing practice