Open Access and Open Data – new information for funders
12-1pm ET / 5 - 6pm BST
03 October 2019
Register today for this upcoming Digital Science webinar.
About the webinar: Funders often ask us what is going on in open access and open data. Who is doing what? What should we do? In response to the growing interest, we were asked to prepare new analysis and share the latest on what we see happening globally across funders. What are the policy changes, successes, facts, and impacts?
In this webinar, we will share new analysis about global trends in open access and open data, on questions like:
– Which funders are supporting more open access?
– What can I tell my stakeholders (e.g. donors, applicants, awardees, leadership) about what we are doing in support of open access and open data, and what impact is it having on their interests?
– What are the latest developments in open data policies and initiatives globally?
– Everyone is talking about open access colors – green, gold, bronze – what colors matter now?
– Everyone is talking about data being FAIR – which letters matter now?
This session will draw on data and insights from across the Digital Science family (Altmetric, Dimensions, Figshare, Symplectic and Readcube) and our funder partners.
**Every attendee will receive a brief customized analysis on their organization and open access.